- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 333 matches
[quote user="6445mek"] 2. In preferences, there is no live preview for skin selection. It is just too tedious to select, save and reload every time. [/QUOTE] There is a zimlet that does this I think. Check out the Gallery: Get or contribute Zimlets, UI themes, and languages in the Zimbra G...
- Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 am
- Forum: Users
- Topic: [SOLVED] mail notifications in subfolders
- Replies: 5
- Views: 513
- Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:24 am
- Forum: Zimlets
- Topic: Zimlet to clear AutoComplete cache for user ?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 3916
There is more info about this problem found here: The">http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administrators/37014-old-display-names-autocomplete-2.html#post170681The quick answer is to set this for a few days (two weeks?): zmprov ma firstname.lastname@example.org zimbraContactRankingTableSize 0 After the phantom accou...
- Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:44 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Old display names in autocomplete
- Replies: 29
- Views: 2038
I changed mine about 2 weeks ago (same time as yuris) and I *just* now noticed that it cleared out the phantom auto-complete entries. I'm now setting it back to 40.