Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Zimbra scrambles vietnamese messages

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,433
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    The original message is corrupt. Those question marks are actually in the message source:
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

    T=C3=B4i ?ang ki?m tra xem kh=C3=B4ng bi?t Zimbra c=C3=B3 h? tr? g?i mail v=
    ?i Unicode kh=C3=B4ng?=20
    =0A=0A=0A
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    If so, how to solve the problem? Should I set some settings in somewhere? Do you recommend me any solutions?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,433
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Gotta admit, I'm a little confused. That message is from Yahoo! Mail. Is the problem that Yahoo! Mail is generating bad Vietnamese messages?
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I don't think the problem comes up from Yahoo! Mail. Because it's ok when I compose a new message with the same content by using Yahoo webmail. Then I receive the readable content (exactly orignal content as composing). Please check whether it's a bug. Thank you very much for your assistance.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    It's great. This afternoon I got notification from Zimbra that a new update is ready for installing. After upgrading the new version, I tried to send a message with unicode content again. It's ok now. It's cool. Thanks a lot for all of your assistance.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    7

    Unhappy I still get error

    I still get error after a few sending times. I check mail and get messages with unreadable content again. The error still be until I restart the Zimbra application and the error appears after a few sending times. I take a look at "Original Message" and see that there are lots of question marks instead of encoding character.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,433
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Are these original messages (with '?' in them) sent from Zimbra Desktop, Zimbra web client, or another client?
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I sent using Zimbra Desktop

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED] Re-creating the spam training e-mail account
    By richard-hdd in forum Administrators
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 07:34 AM
  2. [SOLVED] Spam Being Sent Thru Server - Help Needed!
    By msf004 in forum Administrators
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 11:11 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 06:39 AM
  4. Services stopped working
    By lilwong in forum Administrators
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 09:19 AM
  5. 3.1 on FC4 problems
    By cohnhead in forum Installation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •