iCal caldav error in 5.0.1 NE
I am running a few instances of 5.0.1 NE, all on Ubuntu. I can't get the Mac OSX 10.5 (Leopard) iCal use CalDav against the Zimbras. I tried to use the instructions in CalDAV with Leopard iCal - Zimbra :: Wiki, but that doesn't work. I get the "Account information not found - Request encountered an unexpected error (domain (null)/code 0)." bug as described in Bug 23821 - iCal unable to subscribe to CalDAV account
Anyone that did get it to work using email@example.com logins instead of "short" user logins?
ical calDAv and Leopard with Zimbra
I had same problem setting up a connection from Ical and I solved following suggestion from Zimbra wiki:
CalDAV with Leopard iCal - Zimbra :: Wiki
The wiki gave not clear info on some points, let me try to describe my steps:
1. On Leopard (10.5), open iCal.
2. From the Menubar, choose "iCal"(Next to the Apple menu)
3. Choose "Preferences"
4. Choose "Accounts"
5. Click the + (plus sign) to add an acocunt
6. Give the account a Description (I used "Office")
7. Enter your Zimbra username (for me firstname.lastname NO email address)
8. Enter your Zimbra password (:))
9. Click the arrow to expand server settings
10. Enter the Account URL USING following syntax http://"zimbraserverdomainname"/principals/users/Zimbrausername/
(in my company I used http://zimbra.xyz.com/principals/use...name.lastname/ )
11. Click Add
P.S. please verify correct settings (if you have it) of the iSync Zimbra prefpane)