I'm trying with Calendar too... When I right click on the header, I can link to a shared calendar. Are you suggesting that the process is.
1. User A creates share and sends notification.
2. User B receives Notification and can't Accept
3. User B emails user A and requests URL/path to share
4. User A, Trys to reshare, but copys and pastes URL / Folder info instead
5. User A creates new email to user B with Absolute URL and share info
6. User B receives email with new location and copies the URL / path.
7. User B Right clicks, Calendar Header, enters information (correctly) and gains access to share.
As apposed to .
1. User A Shares Calendar and designates user B
2. User B receives notification and accepts.
Seems a little complicated to me. I'd rather my users could just hit Accept. My support time just tripled if this is the case...