Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: [SOLVED] Open to calendar instead of mail in advanced client?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    7

    Default [SOLVED] Open to calendar instead of mail in advanced client?

    I would like to open, or create a direct/deep link that opens, the advanced version of the calendar as the presently selected tab.

    I can open the advanced client with the mail tab initially open (by going to http://[hostname]/zimbra/?client=advanced ), and I can open the standard client directly to the calendar tab (by going to http://[hostname]/zimbra/h/calendar ), but I don't see how to open the advanced client to the calendar: clicking "Advanced Version" from http://[hostname]/zimbra/h/calendar opens the advanced client with the mail tab initially open.

    Is there a way to configure the Zimbra server to automatically open the calendar?

    Is there a RESTful way to open the advanced client with the calendar tab selected?
    Jonathan Hayward, christos.jonathan.hayward@gmail.com

    To see an award-winning website with stories, essays, artwork, games, and a four-dimensional maze, why not visit my home page? All of this is waiting for you at JonathansCorner.com.

    Would you like to curl up with one of my hardcover books? You can now get my books from CJSHayward.com.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathansCornerCom View Post
    Is there a way to configure the Zimbra server to automatically open the calendar?
    Vote for / support ticket tag / cc watch this RFE: Bug 9366 - Config setting to choose the starting app after login

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathansCornerCom View Post
    Is there a RESTful way to open the advanced client with the calendar tab selected?
    https:// server.domain.com/zimbra/?app=calendar

    Also works for contacts, tasks, documents, briefcase, etc.

    You can toggle views between week/month/schedule view by going to your preferences tab > calendar tab > default view.
    Or using a direct url like: https:// server.domain.com/zimbra/?app=calendar&view=week&date=20080223
    Last edited by mmorse; 08-21-2008 at 01:15 PM. Reason: same for other tabs

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    7

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by mmorse View Post
    Vote for / support ticket tag / cc watch this RFE: Bug 9366 - Config setting to choose the starting app after login
    Gladly. (Done.)

    Quote Originally Posted by mmorse View Post
    https:// server.domain.com/zimbra/?app=calendar

    Also works for contacts, tasks, documents, briefcase, etc.

    You can toggle views between week/month/schedule view by going to your preferences tab > calendar tab > default view.
    Or using a direct url like: https:// server.domain.com/zimbra/?app=calendar&view=week&date=20080223
    Thanks; this accomplishes erxactly what I wanted.
    Jonathan Hayward, christos.jonathan.hayward@gmail.com

    To see an award-winning website with stories, essays, artwork, games, and a four-dimensional maze, why not visit my home page? All of this is waiting for you at JonathansCorner.com.

    Would you like to curl up with one of my hardcover books? You can now get my books from CJSHayward.com.

Similar Threads

  1. Problems with port 25
    By yogiman in forum Installation
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 02:55 PM
  2. [SOLVED] Incoming Emails get deferred
    By andersen_hc in forum Administrators
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 02:45 PM
  3. fatal: Queue report unavailable - mail system is down
    By zzzzsg in forum Administrators
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 03:31 AM
  4. Seeming variety of problems on suse-9.1
    By Crexis in forum Installation
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:19 AM
  5. Mail not getting to mail boxes
    By ehults in forum Installation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 09:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •