My Zimbra (community) server crashed resulting in FS journal errors. I was able to successfully get in a start Zimbra, albeit /w corrupted Mysql tables (which I was able to fix). It did not appear that I lost any mail. Then I made the mistake of attempting an upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.9, which failed with several LDAP errors. Somehow ldap_master_url and ldap_host were unset, I set them and LDAP started. Now zmcontrol does not work. I get:

Unable to determine enabled services from ldap.
Unable to determine enabled services. Cache is out of date or doesn't exist.

At this point I've pretty much given up on this install of Zimbra. I'd like to move all my messages from this system to a new fresh install OS/Zimbra install. Both my message store and DB tables appear intact.