I'm enjoying working my way around Zimbra! We're in the final stages of making a decision about a collaboration environment, and I suspect we may go for this...
1. vCard support. Drag and drop from and to web UI would be sweet. But vCard import/export is a must. .csv imports/exports dont cut it
2. Ability to duplicate contacts in Web UI (makes for rapid addition if you are adding multiple people with the same company info)
3. Autofill in web UI (ie when you are creating multiple contacts for the same company, it would be nice to not have to retype)
4. Individual spam settings/junk email settings. I know I'll get some junk and I want to be able to mark it as suck with a buttonclick... I'm very interested in the idea of creating a list of blocked senders!
5. Client SMTP/POP Info availability (ie, how do I get this info if I want to set up a client, CAN log into my account, but CANNOT reach my network admin?)
6. Entourage support (we are a mac office)
These are my immediate needs! I think Zimbra looks very promising.