Please let me know if anyone out there can reproduce the following problem with the Zimbra Web Client. I have observed this in 6.0.2:
Step 1: As an appointment organizer, using the Zimbra Web Client:
• Create a recurring appointment (Set “Repeat” to weekly)
• Invite other recipients who you know are using the web client.
Step 2: As an appointment invitee, using the Zimbra Web Client:
• Open the meeting invitation
• Accept by clicking the “Accept” button
Step 3: As an appointment organizer, using the Zimbra Web Client after appointment has been accepted by all invitees:
• Open a single occurrence of the appointment, change the date to the next day, and save.
Step 4: As an appointment invitee, using the Zimbra Web Client:
• Open the notification message that the schedule has changed to the next day for the single occurrence.
• Click Accept (if there is an accept button in your messages... I've observed on occasion that there is no accept button)
WHAT TO LOOKOUT FOR as an appointment invitee:
A pop-up error message:
An unknown error (mail.INVITE_OUT_OF_DATE) has occurred.
(NOTE: Watch very closely, because this pop-up window only displays for a very brief moment
(less than a second). It should look like this: