Hi, we have Z3.1 running on Ubuntu Dapper and are in the process of transferring some live accounts onto it for some stress testing. A couple of issues have come to light so far - perhaps someone could point me in the right direction?
- There appears not to be a "birthday" facility in the contacts / calender, or is there?
- Is there any facility for shared mailboxes (as per Cyrus or Exchange?)
- Cursor vanishes frequently, editing mail filters for example, should it ?
- Is there a facility whereby we can "run filters now" on an existing folder?
- When importing old mail (drag'n'drop from another imap account) it lists the "date" of the email as the import date, not the delivery date .. so I have a mailbox with 50,000 items all roughly the same date and time on them .. (!)
Any pointers would be much appreciated ..