Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Import/Export contact lists from Outlook is disabled

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Import/Export contact lists from Outlook is disabled

    I am trying to import/export my contact list from my Outlook excel file, but when i go to Presferences > Address Book, this feature is disabled and does not show here.

    Do i need to activate this feature in the admin control panel?

    How do i enable this feature?

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default please help

    Can anyone please help me?

    What I am trying to say is, we want to import all our contacts from our Outlook program into our new Zimbra webmail.

    When i login to my Zimbra webmail account, and when we go to Preferences > Address Book, the feature that allows us to import contacts is not there, missing, hidden, or disabled.

    How do we activate this import feature?

    Or is this feature available in the Zimbra open source edition? I dont see why this feature would not be available.

    Please help!

    Robert hendrix



    Quote Originally Posted by creativevisionstudio View Post
    I am trying to import/export my contact list from my Outlook excel file, but when i go to Presferences > Address Book, this feature is disabled and does not show here.

    Do i need to activate this feature in the admin control panel?

    How do i enable this feature?

    Thank you!

  3. #3
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creativevisionstudio View Post
    Can anyone please help me?

    What I am trying to say is, we want to import all our contacts from our Outlook program into our new Zimbra webmail.
    The fact it's disabled isn't a Zimbra problem, check some of these articles: +outlook +"import/export disabled" " - Yahoo! Search Results

    Quote Originally Posted by creativevisionstudio View Post
    When i login to my Zimbra webmail account, and when we go to Preferences > Address Book, the feature that allows us to import contacts is not there, missing, hidden, or disabled.

    How do we activate this import feature?
    You need to ask you email administrator to look into the problem.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default i am the admin

    Bill,

    I am the administrator!

    And this is not a problem with Outlook as i am able to export all contacts from Outlook just fine.

    This is a problem with Zimbra where the import/export section is disabled and missing from the Preferences page for contacts inside Zimbra.

    I have checked everywhere inside my zimbra admin area and cannot find where this option is to enable and turn on.

    Robert

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 09:55 AM
  2. Error - Zimbra Connector for Outlook Disabled
    By kerrymac in forum Zimbra Connector for Outlook
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 01:25 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 01:19 PM
  4. Outlook Migration Wizard + Contact Groups
    By thegeekiator in forum Migration
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 04:00 PM
  5. Server contact subfolders not visible in Outlook
    By rkerr in forum Zimbra Connector for Outlook
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 11:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •