I cannot read any emails in Cyrillic in Zimbra 7.2.3 with a Chrome browser. I see things like this instead:
ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π»ΠΈ ΡΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΈ ΠΈΠ½Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π΅ΡΠΈ ΠΏΠΎ ΠΎΡ
Specs are on title line.
It's ok when I use Firefox.
It's ok when I use the same Chrome browser to read any other email, news, etc in Cyrillic in any other way (not using Zimbra).
The weird thing is that I can read the beginning of the Cyrillic message on the line after the Subject before opening the email. However, once I open it, the encoding or whatever doesn't work at all.
Update: I checked this on a Mac (OS X 10.7.5) and the issue is the same (Chrome Version 27.0.1453.110) - the combination Zimbra + Chrome doesn't work for Cyrillic encoding. It's fine in Safari though. Everything else under Chrome is fine in terms of encoding too (Gmail, etc).