1. Can't stand tooltips. Can a user disable them on buttons/menus, but leave them when hovering over message headers?
2. Popping up a menu. Maybe I'm old school, but I want to press my left mouse button, hold it, and have my menu show up. And when I let up on the mouse button, I want the menu to go away. Possible?
3. Because menus "stick", I often find myself finding a bit of "whitespace" in the UI to click on to make the menu go away (when I don't want to choose something). Near the upper left, I often end up clicking on the Zimbra logo that takes me to zimbra.com unexpectedly. Sheesh. Can I at least disable the URL?
4. Header pane. I'm used to Pine, ucb mail, etc. New messages are at the bottom of my list of messages, not the top. So I click on the column to reverse sort order on receive date. It sorts ok, but presents me with the first 100 messages of my queue (which has about 4000 messages in it). I want it to have the most recent messages in it. But there's no way to go to the end. I have to click on Next 100, Next 100, .... And of course the next time I start the web client, I'm back where I started. This is unusable.
5. Speaking of the header pane, why do you have to break it up into units of 100 headers (max)?? Every mail client I've used shows all my headers, and I just use the scrollbar to get to the beginning or end, I don't have to sift through clumps of headers. I know, you'll say there are too many headers to display at once. But that can be faked. Just set the scrollbar to indicate the total count, but only fetch 100. Scrolling can cause another fetch to happen, when required.
Other than these items it is a pretty nice client. But these little issues are annoying coming from Kontact/Thunderbird/Pine.