Which Mobile Browser Works Best With Zimbra-Lite?
At Zimbra, we want you to be able to get your messages/calendars/address books on just about anything. Now, we want your advice: Which Mobile Browser works best with Zimbra-Lite?
Today, the Minimo Project released it's Mozilla based browser for Windows Mobile 5.
Yesterday, the folks over at Channel 9 (Microsoft's PR people), showcased their new Deepfish browser. I found it interesting that Nokia's E61 browser is pretty much already doing what Deepfish browser is now.
I have had some excellent tests with Opera and Zimbra Lite. I have not had much success with PocketIE, and personally, don't like it very much.
The market is heating up, and there are sure to be others who will enter the market.
What do you think?
- PocketIE Website: www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/default.asp
- OperaMobile Website: www.opera.com/products/mobile/
- Minimo Website: www.mozilla.org/projects/minimo/
- Deepfish Website: labs.live.com/deepfish/
- ThunderHawk Website: www.bitstream.com/wireless/
- OpenWave HTML Browser Website: www.openwave.com/us/products/
- PalmSource Website: www.palm.com/us/software/
- Xiino Website: www.mobirus.com/eng/products/Xiino/
Any update based on the poll
I am interested in knowing which browses have been tested sucessfully nowadays.
Originally Posted by jholder