after plyaing with M2 for a few days, here are some observations:
- WebDav - would love to see a webDAV connector to work with MS Entourage for the MAC.. I know that this is not a huge priority since OSX is a small percentage of the biz community out there.. The ability to sync Calendar, Contacs and Email and have an offline store is a must..
- Calendar - I think I read in the forums that the ability to share and edit the calendar from outside of Zimbra is planned in a future release.. Put me down for that..
- Preview Pane - I would like to see a preview pane option in the Conversation mode, so I do not have to double click into the email.
- Tasks - are Tasks on their way? and support for group Tasks and assigning tasks to users?
- Contacts - Sync Contacts to something outside of Zimbra.
- Reading Email - press enter to get into an email for reading and the option to open an email into a new window with the HTML formatting..
I really love the direction of this client and am a huge fan..