We're an e-mail company that is eager to get into the iPhone.
I have one, and it's great.
I was kind bummed that they didn't offer activesync support. . then I was more bummed that Bluetooth wasn't as "flexible" as I had hoped.
What do you think?
I too love my iPhone
Most useful gadget I have ever purchased. I use the maps non-stop, and it's nice to have wikipedia in my pocket...
Here were my main disappointments:
1) Can't update ********* (I'm sure that apple will sell new ********* on iTunes, but boy is that lame)
2) No terminal - You know, if it had a terminal and an SSH client, i could work from my phone... And I could have had my company pay for the thing...
3) You have to buy an adapter to use any other headphones - now this is just lame. Why you do this to me Apple? WHY????
4) ActiveSync - I don't plan to support blackberrys, so it would be nice to offer a kickass alternative to my users
5) Can't use it as a wireless broadband connection when it is plugged into your mac. Many other phones can do it, I would expect that they would have thought of that...
6) Internal app development - not AJAX websites that you have to use the web for, something local! If I'm on a plane, I can't use the web, and if I'm in the middle of nowhere, the web is unreachable...
7) GPS - yeah I know they never claimed that it would, but it SHOULD. When I'm lost and ready to use a mapping feature, usually I have no idea where I AM, I know where I'm GOING!