I am planning a staged migration from Dovecot+Roundcube to Zimbra. I read the wiki, but I still have a question: I will have a split DNS environment, but the wiki says that split DNS can not be used with multiple node installations on Zimbra...But I found a post from 2007 in the forums that says it is somehow possibile...Is it still ok? Can I install dnsmasq on LDAP node, and configure resolv.conf of the other Zimbra nodes to use that as dns server?openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Advanced member
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:03 am
- Location: Vietnam
- ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15 P3
Hi, it's ok. You can use 1 dnsmasq server to provide dns service for all zimbra servers.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests