Removing Unchecked tag

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
tenchimuyou

Removing Unchecked tag

Postby tenchimuyou » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:33 am

Hello!
My client needs to send some password protected zip files, but he needs that the messages arrive without the "*** Unchecked ***" tags on it. How can I do that? I've tried modifying the amavisd.conf.in file and setting $undecipherable_subject_tag = undef; but when I restarted the mta, its took ages and did nothing. Nothing is being shown on logs, and if I press control-c, the mta starts without failures, but messages stopped arriving.
Any ideias?
Thanks,

Rodolfo Sampaio

roykem

Removing Unchecked tag

Postby roykem » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:48 pm

[quote user="tenchimuyou"]Hello!
My client needs to send some password protected zip files, but he needs that the messages arrive without the "*** Unchecked ***" tags on it. How can I do that? I've tried modifying the amavisd.conf.in file and setting $undecipherable_subject_tag = undef; but when I restarted the mta, its took ages and did nothing. Nothing is being shown on logs, and if I press control-c, the mta starts without failures, but messages stopped arriving.
Any ideias?
Thanks,

Rodolfo Sampaio[/QUOTE]
Hi Rodolfo,
Is there any solution regarding your problem.
I'm trying to remove the ***UNCHECKED*** tags too, but can't find "$undecipherable_subject_tag = undef" value amavisd.conf.in
any advice.
Thanks in advance.
uniden_one

Removing Unchecked tag

Postby uniden_one » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Hey guys, this is what you need to do to remove the tag (it will *NOT* survive an upgrade, so you need to repeat these steps whenever you upgrade):
In order to turn off this subject tagging, chmod u+w and go into /opt/zimbra/amavisd/sbin/amavisd and edit this line:
$undecipherable_subject_tag = '***UNCHECKED*** ';
changing it to:

$undecipherable_subject_tag = '';
chmod u-w /opt/zimbra/amavisd/sbin/amavisd
then restart amavisd:
su - zimbra

zmamavisdctl restart

Return to “Installation and Upgrade”