Support for Small Installs

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby 14319KevinH » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:22 pm

Thanks for the response. I'll file a bug that the default it not changable. bug 3973

stoker

Postby stoker » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:42 pm

I changed the server port for tomcat in the server.xml file in the tomcat directory to match, changed the other two files and now it is attemping to login, but it returns and Unknown Application Error (service.FAILURE) on the login page. I am not through with this just yet, I feel like the solution is right around the corner.
marcmac
Elite member
Elite member

Postby marcmac » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:48 am

[quote user="stoker"]I changed the server port for tomcat in the server.xml file in the tomcat directory to match, changed the other two files and now it is attemping to login, but it returns and Unknown Application Error (service.FAILURE) on the login page. I am not through with this just yet, I feel like the solution is right around the corner.[/QUOTE]
Make sure, esp. if you're in mixed mode, to change the redirect and proxy ports in tomcat/conf/server.xml, as well as the httpsPort in zimbra/WEB-INF/web.xml. (If you haven't already checked those).
stoker

Postby stoker » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:28 pm

I found the answer in another post in the admin section. I am in https mode and commented out the mapping in zmiptables and removed the proxyPort setting in the server.xml file, restarted zimbra and it seems to be working. Thanks for the support. Have only had the app installed for a few days of testing but so far it rocks.

Return to “Installation and Upgrade”