post installation error

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
ramidotcom

post installation error

Postby ramidotcom » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:49 pm

i used the above statement like you see and this is the error i got

[root@tadr0s zcs]# /opt/zimbra/openldap/libexec/slapd -d 10 -4 -u zimbra -h ldap://:7389/ -f /opt/zimbra/conf/slapd.conf

@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.2.26 (Aug 17 2005 00:15:16) $

marcmac@depot.liquidsys.com:/space/home/marcmac/p4/main/ThirdParty/openldap/openldap-2.2.26/servers/slapd

/opt/zimbra/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/zimbra.schema: line 1229: bad config line (ignored)

bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database

bdb(): unable to initialize mutex: Function not implemented

bdb(): /opt/zimbra/openldap-data/__db.001: unable to initialize environment lock: Function not implemented

bdb_db_open: dbenv_open failed: Function not implemented (38)

backend_startup: bi_db_open failed! (38)

bdb(): DB_ENV->lock_id_free interface requires an environment configured for the locking subsystem

bdb(): txn_checkpoint interface requires an environment configured for the transaction subsystem

bdb_db_destroy: txn_checkpoint failed: Invalid argument (22)

slapd stopped.

connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.

[root@tadr0s zcs]#
any idea as to what it means

dkarp
Elite member
Elite member

post installation error

Postby dkarp » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:06 pm

[quote user="ramidotcom"]

[root@tadr0s zcs]# /opt/zimbra/openldap/libexec/slapd -d 10 -4 -u zimbra -h ldap://:7389/ -f /opt/zimbra/conf/slapd.conf

@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.2.26 (Aug 17 2005 00:15:16) $

marcmac@depot.liquidsys.com:/space/home/marcmac/p4/main/ThirdParty/openldap/openldap-2.2.26/servers/slapd

/opt/zimbra/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/zimbra.schema: line 1229: bad config line (ignored)

bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database

bdb(): unable to initialize mutex: Function not implemented

bdb(): /opt/zimbra/openldap-data/__db.001: unable to initialize environment lock: Function not implemented

bdb_db_open: dbenv_open failed: Function not implemented (38)

backend_startup: bi_db_open failed! (38)

bdb(): DB_ENV->lock_id_free interface requires an environment configured for the locking subsystem

bdb(): txn_checkpoint interface requires an environment configured for the transaction subsystem

bdb_db_destroy: txn_checkpoint failed: Invalid argument (22)

slapd stopped.

connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.[/QUOTE]

Check out these threads:

ramidotcom

post installation error

Postby ramidotcom » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:09 pm

sorry guys, but im totally a linux novice and know nothing, im just trying to get zimbra installed for a friend of mine who doesnt speak any english and knows noothing of linux either, is it possibel for anyone to install it for me i would greatly appreciate it
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

post installation error

Postby 14319KevinH » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:48 pm

[quote user="ramidotcom"]sorry guys, but im totally a linux novice and know nothing, im just trying to get zimbra installed for a friend of mine who doesnt speak any english and knows noothing of linux either, is it possibel for anyone to install it for me i would greatly appreciate it[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately we don't have the resources inside of Zimbra to help with OSS installs. Maybe somebody here on the forums can help you out. I know many folks here have had successful installs.

Return to “Installation and Upgrade”