I'm currently running ZCS 8.0.9 on Ubuntu 10.
I have cloned a copy to test the upgrade to ZCS 8.7.1 on Ubuntu 12 and encounter many problems. Zimbra Support told me that the Kernels need to be at least 3.11 but Ubuntu 12 only come with Kernel 3.2. Does this mean that it is more reliable to run ZCS 8.7.1 on Ubuntu 14 since it come with Kernel 3.13?
1. Upgrade Ubuntu 10 to 12
2. Reinstall ZCS 8.0.9 for Ubuntu 12
3. Upgrade Ubuntu 12 to 14
4. Reinstall ZCS 8.0.9 for Ubuntu 14 + install Proxy and Memcached
5. Upgrade ZCS 8.0.9 to 8.7.1
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests