Hello guys am new to Zimbra stuff, i managed to install the new Zimbra on CentOS 7, but on local host. I want to transfer it to be able to send mails all over the internet using my mail.domain.com .
1.Should i do a fresh installation?
2.Is it possible just to reconfigure it to be able to send mails all over the net? Then How?
3. Other than Port 80,25,110 which the other one should i port forward?
PS: Kindly don't only answer me but also offer some advice.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
You will find all your answers in the admin guide we have available in the document section at zimbra.com . Please check the documentation at zimbra.com
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests