lytledd wrote: linustorl wrote:
Why there is no
folder in my original zimbra folder /opt/zimbra?
Because Zimbra uses the package manager now and there are no Ubuntu 18.04 packages, so that application was removed, along with the bin folder contents,
So it is possible for me to follow this guide https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/How_to_move_ZCS_to_another_server
This is what i have done so far by following the wiki.
1. Installed a fresh ubuntu 16.04
2. Install the same Zimbra to the new installed Ubuntu with the flag -s (./install.sh -s)
3. Rename new installed zimbra folder and rename backup folder to zimbra.
3. Copy few folders including `bin`, `contrib`, `extension_extra`, `libexec`, `sbin`, and `share` <== not exists in backup folder.
4. Fix zimbra permission.
5. Run ./install.sh again but it gave an error in file zmValidate.pl in Line 159 saying that file not found, when i opened the file and go to line 159, found out it is related to LDAP and i am very sure that i have choose 'Y' for zimbra-ldap during installation.
Is there something that i am missing? or perhaps you can help me to do this? i am willing to pay for your service. (i am so desperate at this moment)