- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:28 pm
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.8.15_GA_3829.RHEL7_64_201
Planning to upgrade from patch 6 this weekend, wondered if anyone experienced any issues/ bugs?
- Advanced member
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:20 am
- ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15_GA_3829.RHEL7_64_20190718141
I installed it this past weekend. No issues so far.
It's been a week from P7 release and I haven't seen any panicked people running around wrapped in flames wailing and crying.
- Elite member
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:18 pm
- Location: France - Earth
- ZCS/ZD Version: ZCS FLOSS - 8.8.15 Mutli servers
gabrieles wrote:It's been a week from P7 release and I haven't seen any panicked people running around wrapped in flames wailing and crying.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests