Domino Migration Wizard 4.x & 5.x does not migrate contacts to ZCS 5

Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
cmonspike

Postby cmonspike » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Problem: In version 4.x of ZCS with the ZCS 4.x Migration tool for Domino, everything migrated correctly...e-mail, calendars, special folders and contacts.
I have just installed ZCS 5.x and tested wth version 4.x and all versions of 5.x of the ZCS Migration Tool for Domino and the contacts just won't migrate. :confused:
Anyone have any insight for this problem?

EnriqueI
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby EnriqueI » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:18 pm

[quote user="cmonspike"]Problem: In version 4.x of ZCS with the ZCS 4.x Migration tool for Domino, everything migrated correctly...e-mail, calendars, special folders and contacts.
I have just installed ZCS 5.x and tested wth version 4.x and all versions of 5.x of the ZCS Migration Tool for Domino and the contacts just won't migrate. :confused:
Anyone have any insight for this problem?[/QUOTE]
I had the same issue. Luckily, we had a copy of Lotus Notes 6, and I gave myself access to everyones address books, and exported them as VCF, and then imported them via command line into zimbra.
cmonspike

Postby cmonspike » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:18 pm

Thanks Enrique1, I have already tried that and it works well, i just want to know WHY with version 5 all of a sudden the contacts don't migrate?
I have opened a support ticket with Zimbra, will see what happens. :rolleyes:
EnriqueI
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby EnriqueI » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:51 am

[quote user="cmonspike"]Thanks Enrique1, I have already tried that and it works well, i just want to know WHY with version 5 all of a sudden the contacts don't migrate?
I have opened a support ticket with Zimbra, will see what happens. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
I never tried migrating with V4.

Return to “Migration”