In "Sent" Folder, the "To" field shows the sender, in List view

Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
jmadden
ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.6.0_GA_1153.RHEL6_64_2014

Postby jmadden » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:21 pm

After using IMAPSYNC to transfer emails from Scalix to Zimbra (6.0.8), I noticed that all the items in the Sent Folder show the Sender in the "To" column, when looking at the list of emails in the Web interface. If I open the email, the "To" and "From" fields are correct. Also, the "Message Status" column shows "Read" or "Unread", instead of "Sent". If I send an email from the web interface, the "To" field is correct. Only those messages that were imported with IMAPSYNC have this issue.
Curiously, if I look at the same emails in an IMAP client (Thunderbird), everything is correct.
Any thoughts?

Snipe

Postby Snipe » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:06 am

did you find a solution for this problem?
fshimabukuro

Postby fshimabukuro » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Hello, I see the original post is from 2010, I hope someone will get to see this. I have done a migration using imapsync 1 year ago. We just noticed of this problem today. So I was wondering if it's possible to correct this problem via mysql. Although it's not recommended to make direct changes into the database, this problem has been reported as a bug and it was never replied.

Return to “Migration”