I have activated the function "Check email from other accounts" (on my gmail account) for my zimbra account.
Unfortunately I have set the option to delete the original mail in the importated account (Zimbra); in thi way I have now the whole mail list in gmail but not in Zimbra.
I need to restore the original copy in Zimbra.
For this I have tried to newly import a gmail archive in zimbra in this two way:
1) From Zimbra:
setting / import/export / import /upload the mail archive generated by google (.tgz)
Result:: " Import completed with a warning: An invalid request was made." - (figure 1)
2) From Zimbra:
setting / accounts / add external accounts
Result:: it's possibile to add only POP3 account; it doesn't work with pop.gmail.com (pop port 995) - (Figure 2)
Could you please help me!!?
Thank you so much in advance!
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Figure 1.png (80.57 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
- Figure 2.png (134.14 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
Open Zimbra. Under Preferences on the Menu bar, go to Import/Export option on the left side of the window. Under Import Section, click on "Browse" button to go to the location where TGZ files are stored. Once the process is complete, have access to all your Gmail emails in Zimbra for viewing and reading.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests