we intend to migrate Zimbra emails to any IMAP solution.
The only existing choice is to reset all Zimbra users Password and then migrate mails.
Is there a choice to migrate all accounts/inboxes using admin password or with accounts hashed password ( Get From Zimbra Source )
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- L. Mark Stone
- Elite member
- Posts: 2171
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:35 am
- Location: Portland, Maine, US
- ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15 Network Edition
You can use the imapsync tool.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests