Custom login screen for Zimbra

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
htin

Postby htin » Fri May 04, 2007 11:19 am

[quote user="mansuper"]Can anyone know what the problem could be? How to resolve it?[/QUOTE]
I can't think of anything now. But, at last, if you can’t find any other options, over write your zimbra by re-installing. Choose ‘upgrade’ option while re-installing. That will reset your web interface to default.

mansuper
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby mansuper » Sun May 06, 2007 8:14 pm

[quote user="350fredano"]You may want to check the permisions of the new file you created. Also ownership of the files. Did you create or copy the file while logged in as root?[/QUOTE]

Hi,
This worked for me. I changed the group and owner of the file as Zimbra user.
Many thanks
CinnyB

Postby CinnyB » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 am

I am setting up a test environment with the hopes of moving to zimbra for 500 mailboxes. I want to know much customizing you can do with the WebUI for branding. I created a very custom login for our OWA login page and MGT would like that same look for Zimbra.
civilwar

Postby civilwar » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:30 am

How can add our company name or company logo on the login screen of zimbra open source version 7.1.1? But without removing any of the current images on it?
Thanks a lot...
dipeshmehta
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby dipeshmehta » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 am

[quote user="civilwar"]How can add our company name or company logo on the login screen of zimbra open source version 7.1.1? But without removing any of the current images on it?
Thanks a lot...[/QUOTE]
It doesn't make any sense to post into an old thread (and which doesn't related to your query too!)
Search zimbra wiki for rebranding, you shall find what you need.
Dipesh

Return to “Administrators”