I use Zimbra as my personal email server and have been happily using IMAP to connect my Android phone (Nexus 4, running K-9) to ZCS. Recently I added my wife's phone (Nexus S) to sync using IMAP with K9 also. Since then, IMAP ceases to function a few hours after restarting ZCS, with K9 reporting NIO exceptions on both phones. Restarting ZCS allows IMAP to work again but only for a couple of hours. There is nothing useful in mailbox.log, but the "stacktrace.21339.20130112002535" log file seems (to me) to indicate a thread deadlocking issue. The log file is attached.
Any thoughts on how to address, or work around, this issue? I'm going to try disabling push email on K9 to see if this helps.
- Ubuntu 12.04 server
- Release 8.0.0.GA.5434.UBUNTU12.64 UBUNTU12_64 FOSS edition
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests