Is support working???

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
inigoml
Advanced member
Advanced member

Is support working???

Postby inigoml » Fri May 03, 2013 6:49 am

On April 23th I submitted a Support Case at Zimbra Support portal related with a problem with nginx and Outlook when checking IFB on a meeting. I posted additional info on April 26th. Now it is May 3rd and no reponse from Zimbra Support, nor asking for more info.
Is Support working?
Thanks in advance.
By the way, my support case is 00108939.

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Is support working???

Postby phoenix » Fri May 03, 2013 6:54 am

[quote user="inigoml"]Is Support working?[/QUOTE]Yes and you should follow-up via the support portal on your original query.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
inigoml
Advanced member
Advanced member

Is support working???

Postby inigoml » Tue May 07, 2013 3:20 am

[quote user="10330phoenix"]Yes and you should follow-up via the support portal on your original query.[/QUOTE]
Till day no activity in my support tracking. Could somebody at Zimbra-Vmware take a look to see what could be happening?

In the past, support tickets were responsed in hours but almost two weeks and no activity. Case numbre is 00108939
Thanks in advance.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Is support working???

Postby phoenix » Tue May 07, 2013 4:23 am

[quote user="inigoml"]Could somebody at Zimbra-Vmware take a look to see what could be happening?[/QUOTE]These are Community support forums not official Zimbra support and Zimbra staff do not necessarily monitor all the threads here. Did you follow-up via the support portal (you should)? Have you been in touch with your Sales contact to get some action?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
inigoml
Advanced member
Advanced member

Is support working???

Postby inigoml » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:12 am

[quote user="10330phoenix"]These are Community support forums not official Zimbra support and Zimbra staff do not necessarily monitor all the threads here. Did you follow-up via the support portal (you should)? Have you been in touch with your Sales contact to get some action?[/QUOTE]
There was a problem with the ticketing app. We finally solved by ourselves and support team apologized for the delay. :)

Return to “Administrators”