Zimbra Open Source with MailArchiva

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
chlee

Postby chlee » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:39 am

Hi,
i'm currently looking for email solution to replace existing email solution and i choose Zimbra Open Source after getting feedback from web.
my existing email server have a function to route all email traffic to specific email account and MailArchiva will collect all email from that account.

note :we purchase MailArchiva EE and it is a must to make it work.
now my problem is i cant fine similar configuration in Zimbra Open Source.
i have tried using Milter server but it doesn't seem like a proper way cause if milter server is not available/down it will cause zimbra stop running.
i also tried sender_bcc & recipient_bcc but only sender_bcc working, somemore i need to enter all 500 user account.

is there a way to set for entire domain? because i do not want to restart postfix everytime create a new user.
any help will be much appreciated.
p/s : sorry for bad english.

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:35 am

Read the MailArchiva Documentation for details on how to integrate it with a ZCS server.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
minhhoang

Postby minhhoang » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 am

Hi chlee,
I have the same issue with recipient_bcc when doing with CLI. However you can use Web admin to perform this by adding "Forwarding addresses hidden from the user:"
Regards,

Minh
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:10 am

[quote user="minhhoang"]I have the same issue with recipient_bcc when doing with CLI. However you can use Web admin to perform this by adding "Forwarding addresses hidden from the user:"[/QUOTE]What does this have to do with MailArchiva? The correct solution to the original problem is in the MailArchiva documentation.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
minhhoang

Postby minhhoang » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Dear Bill,
Thank you for your suggestion. I will read about MailArchiva and get back the result in case anybody wants to refer to.
All the best,

Return to “Administrators”