7.2.4_GA_2900, bug in changing a recurring appointment

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
alessiof

Postby alessiof » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:26 am

HI, RECENTLY I STUMBLED INTO A BUG IN THE AGENDA, ANYONE CAN CONFIRM OR HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM? THANK YOU!
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) CREATE AN APPOINTMENT, REPEAT "EVERY MONTH", "THE FIRST MONDAY OF EVERY 1 MONTH"

2) ON THE CALENDAR THE APPOINTMENT IS SAVED ON THE FIRST MONDAY EVERY MONTH

3) SELECT ONE OF THE APPOINTMENT (5TH AUGUST), SELECT "OPEN THE SERIES", CHANGE THE REPEAT OPTION TO "EVERY MONTH", "THE THIRD MONDAY OF EVERY 1 MONTH"

4) AFTER "SAVE AND CLOSE" ALL THE APPOINTMENT OF THE SERIES WAS NOT MOVED TO THE THIRD MONDAY, ONLY THE APPOINTMENT OF 5TH AUGUST WAS MOVED

5) IF YOU OPEN AGAIN THE SERIES IT SHOW REPEAT "EVERY MONTH", "THE FIRST MONDAY OF EVERY 1 MONTH"

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

7531prashant
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Postby 7531prashant » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:41 am

I can not reproduce the problem mentioned by you. Steps are working fine for me.
alessiof

Postby alessiof » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:14 am

[quote user="7531prashant"]I can not reproduce the problem mentioned by you. Steps are working fine for me.[/QUOTE]
I think I pinned down the problem:
in a series if you have
"first monday of every 1 month" than you edit the series to "second monday of every 1 month" the series is not touched, just the appointment you opened.
If you move "first monday of every 1 month" to "first [another day] of every 1 month" the series is modified ok.
So in the end it seems that if you don't touch the day of the week the edit goes wrong.
Would you be so kind to try that also?
Thank you for your hep!

Return to “Administrators”