- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm in the middle of installing test server with zcs 8.0.6. I'm provisioning the users with zmprov from a local file with the add user commands listed one per line. All the users seems to have been created. My admin console shows 136 and when I search for a user I get the proper result. However, in the manage: accounts screen I am only able to see 50 users in the browse window. If I reverse sort them I see the bottom 50 users so I know they are there but there is no pagination to 'show next 50 users' what am I missing here?
Ugh... I just figured this out. When I scaled the window down a bit a scroll bar appeared in the user listing window and grabbing that scroll bar caused the rest of the users to appear in the list. My window was initially over 50 lines long and no scroll bars appeared to allow me to see the rest. This was in the latest versions of chrome and firefox.
- Advanced member
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:08 am
- Location: Germany
- ZCS/ZD Version: Zimbra 8.8.6_GA_1906 (build 2017113
The same at my location. Doesnt matter which Browser I use. First List has not more than 50 Entries. When I reduce the Window Size, then a Scrollbar appears. Then it is possible zu see all Entries. Is it a Bug from Zimbra or a Bug from Browser? I tried three Browsers: Firefox ESR 31.4, Seamonkey 2.32.1 and Microsoft Internet Explorer 11. All Browsers show the same Behaviour.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: mtk and 8 guests