Zimbra 7.2.7 - internal mails marked as spam

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
Porra

Postby Porra » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:17 am

Hi there
I have recently installed Zimbra 7.2.7 on an Ubuntu server - It seems that internal mails are getting marked as Spam. I never had this issue with older versions of Zimbra (all the server settings are exactly the same). Is there any way to stop Zimbra from moving internal mails to the spam folder?

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:20 am

[quote user="Porra"]I have recently installed Zimbra 7.2.7 on an Ubuntu server...[/quote]Any particular reason you didn't install the current ZCS 8.0.7 version?
[quote user="Porra"]- It seems that internal mails are getting marked as Spam. I never had this issue with older versions of Zimbra (all the server settings are exactly the same). Is there any way to stop Zimbra from moving internal mails to the spam folder?[/QUOTE]How about a more complete description to include such things as: is this an upgrade or a new install; is this a problem with internal (LAN) users emails or external users email; does it happen for both the internal or external users; have you any RBLs or other checks enabled; is "x-originating-ip" enabled: how about looking at your email headers and see exactly what's causing the problem (that's always the first place you should look)?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra

Return to “Administrators”