[SOLVED] Contacts and tab "A"

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
creagel

Postby creagel » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:40 am

Hello,
If I click on web gui to Contacts and then click to tab "A" (for contacts beginning on A), I don't get my Contacts beginning on A (any others tabs work fine). Tested on Zimbra NE 6.0.6 and Zimbra NE 6.0.5.
It's possible to get this working on next version of Zimbra NE?

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 pm

[quote user="creagel"] If I click on web gui to Contacts and then click to tab "A" (for contacts beginning on A), I don't get my Contacts beginning on A (any others tabs work fine). Tested on Zimbra NE 6.0.6 and Zimbra NE 6.0.5.[/QUOTE]You'll have to give a bit more information than that. How about the browser you're using (and which version), has this just started happening or has it always happened, which operating system is the browser running on, have you cleared the browser cache, do you have any add-ons installed, does it work if you use a new browser profile without any add-ons, if it's windows are there any anti-virus or mail checking services running? Are there actually any contacts in the 'A' category and can you provide a screen-shot of the problem?
[quote user="creagel"]It's possible to get this working on next version of Zimbra NE?[/QUOTE]It does work and is working for me on IE7, IE8, FF 3.x without problems.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
creagel

Postby creagel » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 am

Problem was in our custom "language pack".

Return to “Administrators”