[SOLVED] Installing GoDaddy SSL Cert in Zimbra 6.0.7

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
UMDjwain

Postby UMDjwain » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 am

[quote user="tbarhorst"]Still get the same error.. I'm not at all sure where to go from here.

/opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr deploycrt comm /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key /usr/local/src/CERTIFICATE_GODADDY/gd_bundle.crt

** Verifying /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key against /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key

unable to load certificate

17798:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line:pem_lib.c:650:Expecting: TRUSTED CERTIFICATE

XXXXX ERROR: Unmatching certificate (/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key) and private key (/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key) pair.

XXXXX ERROR: provided cert isn't valid.[/QUOTE]
Again, you're using commercial.key instead of the filename of your production cert- you don't use commercial.key anywhere with the deploycrt command. 'deploycrt comm /usr/local/src/mycert.crt /usr/local/src/CERTIFICATE_GODADDY/gd_bundle.crt'

brwatters
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby brwatters » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Well the CLI was WAY faster than the GUI ! .. thanks for the heads up and directions. Worked perfectly after beating my head against the wall with the GUI install attempts.
BRW
tbarhorst

Postby tbarhorst » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:35 pm

O.K. I took a pill and found the right mycert.crt file. Thanks for all your help. Certificate is installed.

Return to “Administrators”