[SOLVED] How can I add trusted e-mail / IP on Zimbra Server - Like Fax Server

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
akintemel

Postby akintemel » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:44 am

Hello
I am trying to add trusted mail accounts for 3 days and/or trusted local ip address to zimbra server.
I have some servers to send automatic e-mails to distribution list on zimbra server. I have some accounts defined on Zimbra server to send automatic mails to defined local distribution list or single local accounts.
For instance, in my local network I have a fax server and this fax server can send mails when receive fax. I configured fax smtp server to send e-mails to defined fax account on my zimbra server.
When I try to send mail from fax server, always getting following error:
NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[212.174.150.211]: 554 5.7.1 : Client host rejected: Access denied; from= to= proto=ESMTP helo=
By the way, Zimbra Server is located on DMZ area, all users have to access to this server via firewall.
By using MTA, I add fax server's external ip (212.174.150.211) and local ip address (10.0.2.32) to Trusted Networks but still getting same error msg.
Instead of adding trusted networks if we can add single trusted e-mail address, this will work, too. But couldn't find how to that...
Can you show me the way to solve this problem?
With my kind regards,

y@w
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Postby y@w » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:45 am

I'm assuming you mean that you added it to the list of IPs in the zimbraMtaMyNetworks config?
If so, did you restart the MTA? Zimbra re-writes the Postfix config files upon restart, so you likely need a 'zmmtactl restart' to apply the changes.
y@w
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Postby y@w » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:59 am

Also, just ran across:
Please">http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administrators/43103-how-add-tursted-one-client-automatic-send-email.html
Please
don't post the same question more than once. If you have more details, add to the same thread. You're more likely to get an answer that way, anyway.
akintemel

Postby akintemel » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:07 am

I am sory that i posted many same questiion for my question but i did not suscess my problem .

Yes i add trusted mta networks and restart zimbra , by the way i get same error when i login localhost ( 127.0.0.1 rejected ) ..
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:08 am

[quote user="akintemel"]I am sory that i posted many same questiion for my question but i did not suscess my problem . [/QUOTE]You also didn't bother to respond to the answer I gave in the other thread nor give any further information about the problem nor any details of what errors you're seeing in the log file, replying to that thread would have been more useful than creating yet another thread. I'll remove the duplicate thread(s).
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
akintemel

Postby akintemel » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:11 am

I am so so sory i resolve my problem.I tyro to connect on client who send automatic e-mail on 587 port number that way server rejected.Thank you very much for your time .

Best Regards.

Return to “Administrators”