Some more comments to this great post of acesuares:
1) the log file of the RRD error message is /opt/zimbra/log/zmlogswatch.out. In my case it was sufficient to delete one file which was not updated since the day of the migration. After this (and zimbra restart) Server Status and Statistics did show up in the web interface with no error message
2) the error message about the "Detected duplicate databases" is in the file /opt/zimbra/log/clamd.log
For me it was also sufficient to delete the cld file
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests