Zimbra 7.0 beta 3 - bug?? in moving accounts

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
sglewis

Postby sglewis » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Just got up a test environment running 7.0 beta 3 (new install, not an upgrade) with three servers:
Server 1: ldap master, snmp, proxy

Server 2: ldap slave, mailstore, logger, apache, spell, convertd, snmp, memcache, mta

Server 3: mailstore, archive/discovery, apache, spell, convertd, snmp, memcache, mta
When moving accounts from server 2 to server 3... or from server 3 to server 2, that account will not work properly until a zmcontrol restart happens. The only symptom is:
The folder list on the left hand side of the web console doesn't display until the restart. This includes mail, preferences, calendars - everything that should be displayed in that column fails to show up.
What's odd, is that VIEWING the account from the admin console works fine, it's just when logging in to the web client. I've observed this from both Firefox and Chrome so far.

stiller
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby stiller » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:12 am

You're much better off searching bugzilla for this. If you can't find an existing bug covering this, submit a new one. If there is a beta specific problem, the developers are the people to contact.
sglewis

Postby sglewis » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:21 am

I've done just that - Bug 55013 -
I">https://bugzilla.zimbra.com/show_bug.cgi?id=55013
I
am curious if anyone else has run into this, perhaps this forum post + the bug report will attract someone else in this situation.

Return to “Administrators”