Plain text and HTML email

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
drdre
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Postby drdre » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 am

Is it possible that i can set the server to display emails being received from a particular domain as plain text and the rest of the emails from everyone else as HTML ?
reason i ask is that one of our vendors/customers seem to have a virus/trojan issue on their end and whenever they sends us an email.. I keep getting

"02/02/2011 08:42:30 AM HTTP filter file http://zimbra.chapmans.co.tt/home/~/?fmt=sync&nohdr=1&id=55700 HTML/Iframe.gen trojan connection terminated - quarantined NT AUTHORITYSYSTEM Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:Documents and SettingsShirleyLocal SettingsApplication Dataimbrazdesktopzdesktop.exe.

"
from Eset antivirus that we use.. and the only way to prevent eset from stopping email syncs is to login to the users email and delete that particular email thats causing the error.
Please help.

12237Dirk
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Postby 12237Dirk » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:36 am

There's no built in method for what you are asking.
Personally, I'd block the entire domain at the firewall, or the amavis level until the admins on the other end fix their network.
drdre
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Postby drdre » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:04 am

hrm... any other ideas ?

Return to “Administrators”