Right-Click on MAC in Zimbra

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
carnold
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Postby carnold » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:38 pm

OK, i think i have a simple question and i will try to be as direct as possible. When using the zimbra web interface and lets say i am in my calendar. I want to share the calendar but a right-click is not available for mac's. How do i share my calendar in zimbra on a mac? The menu bar at the top does not have any option for this.

samgreco
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby samgreco » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Actually, you can use 2 fingers on the pad and tap the button. My wife discovered that.
dpmchris
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby dpmchris » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:34 pm

The original contextual menu button is to hold down the control key and click--that goes back to the 90s and continues on today.
Since the prevalence of USB in the late 90s, Apple has supported most multi-button mice out of the box (though Apple's own Mighty Mouse often has its right click disabled until you visit System Preferences and set up your buttons).
In the last 4 years or so Apple has increasingly added functionality to the trackpad of its notebooks: two-finger scrolling (horizontal and vertical) and now multi-finger gestures. The standard option is 'a two-finger click' for secondary click, though this may not be turned on by default. Visit System Preferences > Trackpad to enable it if it is supported on your machine.

Yes this was a long post, but now you know everything there is to know ;-)

Return to “Administrators”