[quote user="16113Chewie71"]zmpurgeoldmbox doesn't help
I wrote a script several months ago after a bad outage. It fixes disconnected blobs. I just have to run that every time I move an account to the new servers and it seems to be working fine.
I guess there was a problem with zmmboxmove and HSM volumes:
which is supposed to be fixed in 7.2.4 and 8.0.4.
Alternatively, you may be able to use zmmailboxmove --force instead of zmmboxmove.
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests