Documents

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
jerryboi
Advanced member
Advanced member

Documents

Postby jerryboi » Wed May 25, 2011 3:59 pm

I was demoing zimbra at a prospective client who said collaborative document management is a must. I was never too fond of Zimbra Documents but I thought why not just give it a try. Wrong idea that was, I learned in situ that Documents is gone. The client would want predefined document workflows and ZimbraDoc never had that anyways, so it's no big deal. My question is really this: How do you guys provide advanced document management that integrates well with zimbra? By 'advanced' I mean e.g. review and process workflows, by 'integrates well' I mean ability to file incoming mail and docs (like with sugarcrm zimlet) and ability to email docs (or links to docs). I remember seeing an alfresco zimlet that offered single sign-on and filing capabilities, but its googlecode page does not seem to be active anymore. (...and I don't think EMC would approve of using alfresco anyway:o))

Is there anything else (paid or free) I could try? Is there any way to e.g. connect a sharepoint folder as a briefcase? Every suggestion would be very much welcome.

MACscr
Advanced member
Advanced member

Documents

Postby MACscr » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Jerry,
What were the results of your findings?

Return to “Administrators”