How to Change ZImbra 7 Spell Dicionary

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
theboina
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby theboina » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:33 am

How I can change the default language of spell to check spelling in new messages? I need spanish spell dictionary
Thx

fyd
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Postby fyd » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:53 am

hola amigo :D whasup?
Check this out. Adding new dictionaries to aspell - Zimbra :: Wiki
theboina
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby theboina » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 am

Hi!! How are you my friend?
Spanish spell it's in the system... but I have found that some clients work properly (automatically detects the language and choose fine the dictionary), but other clients (such as in some IE7) does not take the Spanish dictionary.
Is there any option to change the client browser to correctly take the dictionary?
Chrome, and Firefox works fine...
fyd
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Postby fyd » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 pm

[quote user="theboina"]Hi!! How are you my friend?
Spanish spell it's in the system... but I have found that some clients work properly (automatically detects the language and choose fine the dictionary), but other clients (such as in some IE7) does not take the Spanish dictionary.
Is there any option to change the client browser to correctly take the dictionary?
Chrome, and Firefox works fine...[/QUOTE]
I'm good, thanks.
Are they getting any error while using IE? There must be some error that shows up with it. As reported in forums, spell works perfectly in firefox but sometimes breaks with IE while using other languages. There is some fix it seems. I found these threads (i am bad at searching, you could get more results)
http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administrators/34970-spell-check-failing-ie.html

http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administrators/34279-i18n-spell-checker-mail-scrolling-2.html

Return to “Administrators”