One of our customers have come up with the following requirement
01. Need to set outgoing email, maximum recipient limit to 30 recipients.
02. If maximum email recipient limit reached email has to be return to senders mail box and email@example.com.
I can set the smtpd_recipient_limit to 30 for the 1st requirement but that will reject the email totally rather than accept and bounce. Also I can't imagine a way to return the email to a different account than the one which sent the email. Is there a way to achieve this.
OS - Ubuntu 12.04
Zimbra - 8.0.7.GA.6021.UBUNTU12.64 UBUNTU12_64 FOSS edition
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests