Errors in Database Integrity check

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
Web Hosting

Postby Web Hosting » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:43 am

Hello,
I just installed the 60 days trial version of ZCS Network Edition 7.1.3 including the patch on Ubuntu 10.04 64bit.
Unfortunately I received this mail from Zimbra:
Database errors found.

/opt/zimbra/mysql/bin/mysqlcheck --defaults-file=/opt/zimbra/conf/my.cnf -S /opt/zimbra/db/mysql.sock -A -C -s -u root --password=xyz

mysql.general_log

Error : You can't use locks with log tables.

mysql.slow_log

Error : You can't use locks with log tables.
And was wondering how can this be fixed? or what is the problem here? It can't be that Zimbra is alread broken just after installing it :(
Many thanks for your help.

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:51 am

If you'd searched the forums you would have found the answer to this question, those errors can be safely ignored as it's a bug in MySQL.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
Web Hosting

Postby Web Hosting » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:19 am

Thanks for your answer. Still I think this problem is there since more than a year and it would have been nice if Zimbra could at least built a check in their scripts to skip this "known" error.
Regards
demanl
Advanced member
Advanced member

Postby demanl » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 am

[quote user="10330phoenix"]If you'd searched the forums you would have found the answer to this question, those errors can be safely ignored as it's a bug in MySQL.[/QUOTE]
LOL...I am searching the forums...and I keep finding this answer to search forums...nice...:eek:
If I could neg rep this guy I would..:cool:
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:15 am

[quote user="demanl"]LOL...I am searching the forums...and I keep finding this answer to search forums...nice...:eek:[/QUOTE]Yet you have searched the forums and you seem to have found thne answer (in two threads now).
[quote user="demanl"]If I could neg rep this guy I would..:cool:[/QUOTE]Feel free to ignore any of my posts in these forum, you can see I don't provide any useful information at all.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra

Return to “Administrators”