Whitelist a domin in zimbra 8.7

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
rakesh.k.in

Whitelist a domin in zimbra 8.7

Postby rakesh.k.in » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi,

We have a mail server installed with zimbra 8.7. We are facing issues like rejection of mails received from mail servers hosted on google apps. is there is any way to white list a specific domain in zimbra 8.7?

Thanks

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Whitelist a domin in zimbra 8.7

Postby phoenix » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:58 pm

rakesh.k.in wrote:We have a mail server installed with zimbra 8.7. We are facing issues like rejection of mails received from mail servers hosted on google apps. is there is any way to white list a specific domain in zimbra 8.7?
When asking a question on these forums it's always best to post the full output of the following command:

Code: Select all

zmcontrol -v
The questions you should be asking yourself is: why is my email getting rejected by other mail server; what exactly is causing the problem (you can find details in the log files); how can I resolve the problems I'm seeing. In addition, when you're asking a question like this you also need to provide the answer to the previous questions here if you want a sensible reply. Whitelisting specific domains shouldn't normally be required and, FWIW, I don't have problems sending mail to google accounts or google hosted servers. If the problem is your ZCS server configuration and/or reputation have you looked at using SPF, DKIM & DMARC? If you haven't, you can find full details in the wiki article (and some forum threads, if you search) on that subject.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
rakesh.k.in

Postby rakesh.k.in » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:17 am

phoenix wrote:
rakesh.k.in wrote:We have a mail server installed with zimbra 8.7. We are facing issues like rejection of mails received from mail servers hosted on google apps. is there is any way to white list a specific domain in zimbra 8.7?
When asking a question on these forums it's always best to post the full output of the following command:

zmcontrol -v
The questions you should be asking yourself is: why is my email getting rejected by other mail server; what exactly is causing the problem (you can find details in the log files); how can I resolve the problems I'm seeing. In addition, when you're asking a question like this you also need to provide the answer to the previous questions here if you want a sensible reply. Whitelisting specific domains shouldn't normally be required and, FWIW, I don't have problems sending mail to google accounts or google hosted servers. If the problem is your ZCS server configuration and/or reputation have you looked at using SPF, DKIM & DMARC? If you haven't, you can find full details in the wiki article (and some forum threads, if you search) on that subject.

Hi,

Please find the output of

zmcontrol -v

Release 8.7.1_GA_1670.RHEL6_64_20161025035141 RHEL6_64 FOSS edition.

We have issues with receiving mails from google accounts. There is no issue in sending mails to google accounts. From the logs we could understand that few of IPs used by google is black listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net. We are trying to override this RBL for our domain hosted with google.

Thanks.
odie129

Postby odie129 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:17 am

HI! have you solved this issue? I'm on the same situation.. looking for a solution here..

https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Specific_Whitelist/Blacklist_per_IP this seems doesn't work on 8.7

Thanks!

Return to “Administrators”