[bug] Issue with briefcase and large files

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
netseeker

[bug] Issue with briefcase and large files

Postby netseeker » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:35 am

Hi,

I have configured my ZCS to accept large files upto 5GB but I couldn't upload more than 1GB from my windows 10 using map network drive. I can upload as large as 3GB using web interface but it isn't a good solution for end users.
symptoms : when I try to upload a large file say a 2GB file my windows explorer, it is trying so hard to upload the file to ZCS and I can see on ZCS server that the file is transferring using dstat command. But file transferring won't get completed ever and once the transferring gets to the end it seems server is asking to get the file again and it will start to transferring the file again. This loop won't stop ever. So I have to restart my windows to stop transferring files forever.

I think this is a bug with ZCS. Please fix this issue I don't want to have SMB around anymore.

My ZCS version : Zimbra 8.7.6 GA
Best.

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: [bug] Issue with briefcase and large files

Postby phoenix » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:49 am

netseeker wrote:I think this is a bug with ZCS. Please fix this issue I don't want to have SMB around anymore.
You should file a bug report in https://bugzilla.zimbra.com - with the exact steps to reproduce (don't forget to search and see if this already reported), that's what gets the developers attention.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168

Return to “Administrators”