Page 17 of 19

Re: Rspamd: A replacement for Spamassassin & Postscreen

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:58 pm
by sangamc
Thanks for the response!

I checked out the bug and workaround and this does look like the problem I am facing. I will have to build a test server to figure out if this is something I can implement. *finger crossed that it works!

I did have one more question concerning RSPAMd. Is it possible to block email where inside the header FROM: doesn't match RETURN-PATH:

Users see a familiar address in their email due to the FROM: field but the message is actually coming from a hacked account.

Re: Rspamd: A replacement for Spamassassin & Postscreen

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:15 pm
by lowhigh
Hello everybody!

I'm very excited to get Rspamd and setuped it follow this link https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Rspamd

But please tell me how to setup for logging web interface, i search all forum but not yet find

Thanks!

Re: Rspamd: A replacement for Spamassassin & Postscreen

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:25 pm
by phoenix
lowhigh wrote:I'm very excited to get Rspamd and setuped it follow this link https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Rspamd
Well done on getting running, let us know how it works for you.

lowhigh wrote:But please tell me how to setup for logging web interface, i search all forum but not yet find
I'm not quite sure what you're asking but if you mean the Web UI for Rspamd it's described on the web site: https://rspamd.com/webui/

Re: Rspamd: A replacement for Spamassassin & Postscreen

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:30 am
by lowhigh
phoenix wrote:
lowhigh wrote:I'm very excited to get Rspamd and setuped it follow this link https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Rspamd
Well done on getting running, let us know how it works for you.

lowhigh wrote:But please tell me how to setup for logging web interface, i search all forum but not yet find
I'm not quite sure what you're asking but if you mean the Web UI for Rspamd it's described on the web site: https://rspamd.com/webui/

Hi phoenix!

I use rspamd with Zimmbra OS but i dont know the URL of rspamd web interface

Re: Rspamd: A replacement for Spamassassin & Postscreen

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:19 am
by phoenix
lowhigh wrote:I use rspamd with Zimmbra OS but i dont know the URL of rspamd web interface
It tells you on the page that I've posted the link for and the FAQ link on that page tells you how to use a reverse proxy if that's what you need.

Re: Rspamd: A replacement for Spamassassin & Postscreen

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:03 pm
by lowhigh
phoenix wrote:
lowhigh wrote:I use rspamd with Zimmbra OS but i dont know the URL of rspamd web interface
It tells you on the page that I've posted the link for and the FAQ link on that page tells you how to use a reverse proxy if that's what you need.

Hi phoenix!

I really not find the "How to" to setup the Web login Interface for Rspamd. I cannot change the suggest file like: nginx.conf in ZCS system because this proxy config file is seem very sensitives for my production server.

Please tell me where to find the details guide for setup Web login?

Re: Rspamd: A replacement for Spamassassin & Postscreen

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:12 pm
by phoenix
lowhigh wrote:Please tell me where to find the details guide for setup Web login?
It's on the page that I've given you the link for, here's what it says on that page:

Interface setup

Interface itself is written in pure HTML5/js and, hence, it requires zero setup. Just point your web browser at http://localhost:11334 ; enter a password for webui access and you are ready.
Change the 'localh ost' to your rspamd server and I assume you've also set the password? As for the reverse proxy, I use another nginx instance on my LAN to save having to redo any modifications to the ZCS nginx config after any upgrade (I'd also suggest you don't change that config).

Re: Rspamd: A replacement for Spamassassin & Postscreen

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:32 pm
by lowhigh
phoenix wrote:
lowhigh wrote:Please tell me where to find the details guide for setup Web login?
It's on the page that I've given you the link for, here's what it says on that page:

Interface setup

Interface itself is written in pure HTML5/js and, hence, it requires zero setup. Just point your web browser at http://localhost:11334 ; enter a password for webui access and you are ready.
Change the 'localhost' to your rspamd server and I assume you've also set the password? As for the reverse proxy, I use another nginx instance on my LAN to save having to redo any modifications to the ZCS nginx config after any upgrade (I'd also suggest you don't change that config).

Hi phoenix!

Here is my rspamd status

Code: Select all

[zimbra@mail ~]$ systemctl status rspamd
* rspamd.service - rapid spam filtering system
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/rspamd.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: active (running) since Thu 2018-11-01 12:51:32 EDT; 1 day 23h ago
     Docs: https://rspamd.com/doc/
 Main PID: 7212 (rspamd)
   CGroup: /system.slice/rspamd.service
           |-7212 rspamd: main process
           |-7215 rspamd: rspamd_proxy process (localhost:11332)
           |-7216 rspamd: controller process (localhost:11334)
           |-7217 rspamd: normal process (localhost:11333)
           |-7218 rspamd: normal process (localhost:11333)
           `-7219 rspamd: hs_helper process


I browse http://mypublicIP:11334 but it said that no connection. I think this rspamd daemon only bind localhost, it seem to config for listening from outside. I dont think it's difficult to access Rspamd by WebUI like this.
Please tell me what need i do?

Re: Rspamd: A replacement for Spamassassin & Postscreen

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:52 am
by phoenix
You can have it listen on any IP address your like if you modify the /etc/rspamd/local.d/worker-controller.inc file (that's the file that has the web ui passwords in it ), just use the following:

Code: Select all

bind_socket = "*:11334";
That obviously listens on all configured IP addresses but you can restrict it by specifying a single IP.

BTW, there are lots of examples of configurations for rspamd on the internet. Here's one that's quite useful and has plenty of good examples: https://roll.urown.net/server/mail/rspamd.html

Re: Rspamd: A replacement for Spamassassin & Postscreen

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:25 pm
by lowhigh
phoenix wrote:You can have it listen on any IP address your like if you modify the /etc/rspamd/local.d/worker-controller.inc file (that's the file that has the web ui passwords in it ), just use the following:

Code: Select all

bind_socket = "*:11334";
That obviously listens on all configured IP addresses but you can restrict it by specifying a single IP.

BTW, there are lots of examples of configurations for rspamd on the internet. Here's one that's quite useful and has plenty of good examples: https://roll.urown.net/server/mail/rspamd.html

Wow, very very excited. I have done and applied for one of our Production Servers. Everything seem to be fine but i have one more question: How to back Rspamd to Spamasassin in Zimbra. I need a backup plan for upgrading all my Production Servers

Thanks phoenix!