I was reading this article https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Col ... repository and noticed 2 things.
- It does not mention that during the install the option to perform these steps is automated. I just think it could be relevant to include that line in the article.
- It says that optionally, selinux could be enabled. It was always my understanding that selinux was to be disabled as a requisite (in fact, is one of the first things support reviews and even asked me to do for the times i had it in permissive mode instead). Does this requisite changed? I can't find any info regarding selinux in installation/requisite/admin guides now
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests