I was reading this article https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Col ... repository and noticed 2 things.
- It does not mention that during the install the option to perform these steps is automated. I just think it could be relevant to include that line in the article.
- It says that optionally, selinux could be enabled. It was always my understanding that selinux was to be disabled as a requisite (in fact, is one of the first things support reviews and even asked me to do for the times i had it in permissive mode instead). Does this requisite changed? I can't find any info regarding selinux in installation/requisite/admin guides now
- Running an yum/apt update-upgrade? Possibly you have the next popup - The Open Chat Zimlet needs to be updated! - Read how to fix it in a few seconds https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Chat/The_Open_Chat_Zimlet_needs_to_be_updated
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.11 - Chat and Drive in early state - ephemeral data in beta. ZCO is now included again, and new ZCO Release. Fixed XSS vulnerability as well. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests